North Carolina's Biofuels Landscape: Current Sites and Future Vision
The downloadable map below was generated in June 2012 and shows current biofuels production facilities. The shaded areas indicate biomass supply capabilities for future production capabilities. Included, too, are civic and small-scale undertakings. These are the kinds of ventures which, for example, a municipal waste-water treatment facility may offer an opportunity for small-scale production of biofuels.
Click on the thumbnail to open the full-size PDF.
- Biofuels Center awards $1.4 million in grants for biofuels sector development (25 June 2012)
- Biofuels Headline - May 2013
- Terry Godwin of GFR Forestry Consultants talks about the Biofuels Center's new recruitment tool for attracting wood-to-fuel technologies to North Carolina
- North Carolina's Growing Strengths: Triangle Biofuels Industries
- Biofuels Headline - April 2013