Talking trash for biofuels with Dr. Bryan Staley of EREF
Dr. Bryan Staley of the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) outlines how municipal solid waste can be better managed and used as feedstock for biofuels production with Biofuels Center communications manager Shane Reese.
- North Carolina's Growing Strengths: The Solar Center's Clean Transportation Projects
- Populus Trials for Biofuels Production in Western North Carolina - NC State University
- Cold-hardy Sugarcanes for Western North Carolina - NC State University
- Reinventing Giant Miscanthus - NC State University
- WNC Feedstock Depot - Carolina Land & Lakes RC&D