Talking trash for biofuels with Dr. Bryan Staley of EREF
Dr. Bryan Staley of the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) outlines how municipal solid waste can be better managed and used as feedstock for biofuels production with Biofuels Center communications manager Shane Reese.
- Biofuels Center awards $1.4 million in grants for biofuels sector development (25 June 2012)
- Biofuels Headline - May 2013
- Terry Godwin of GFR Forestry Consultants talks about the Biofuels Center's new recruitment tool for attracting wood-to-fuel technologies to North Carolina
- North Carolina's Growing Strengths: Triangle Biofuels Industries
- Biofuels Headline - April 2013